What's new

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

I been using this all week and really like it. I use just a pea size drop and it makes a ton of lather. The cream really smells good too. It smells like citrus,apple and almond. The lather is really smooth and slick too, i use it with my 2 band Silvertip and make like a 6 pass lather just one pea size drop. I am really impressed with this cream, it just may replace my Proraso cream.

proxy.php
Nariyal Tail (coconut oil)
Arandi Tail (castor oil)
Moongphali Tail (Peanut oil)
Neem Tail (Neem oil)
Khajur (Dates)
Pudina (Mint)
Taltar (Palm)
Parshrut Jal (Purifed water)

• Formulated from organically grown pure plant extracts.
  • Contains no harmful chemicals.
  • Contains no synthetic fragrances or artificial preservatives.
  • Biotique, does not conduct cruel tests on animals.
  • All made with naturally derived ingredients.
  • All, Biotique, preparations are environmentally friendly and biodegradable.

Last edited:
I love this cream too. It has a nice green apple scent, makes amazing lather and gives a great shave. It goes really well with Biotique's aftershave balm.:001_smile

How funny -- received mine yesterday from a US based Amazon vendor.

Eager to hear back on how your first shave go's with this.

May just have to get some. I like the scent of green apple and everything I've heard so far has been positive.

Mine too. I get a nice thick lather, great cushion and my face feels well moisturized after using it.

ive tried their after shave , its called bio wild grass or something, its not quite as effective but it is VERY COOLING. literally makes your face just COLD !!

but yes back to the cream, i will probably use it exclusively now, ive been using it 90% of the time for about 1 year now. and every time i skip this cream for another, not only do i notice but my wife does too. "wheres the glow" she mentions!

what a fluffy delightful cream, may it never end! and the difference in each batch purchased is evident that the ingredients are natural ..

ive tried their after shave , its called bio wild grass or something, its not quite as effective but it is VERY COOLING. literally makes your face just COLD !!

but yes back to the cream, i will probably use it exclusively now, ive been using it 90% of the time for about 1 year now. and every time i skip this cream for another, not only do i notice but my wife does too. "wheres the glow" she mentions!

what a fluffy delightful cream, may it never end! and the difference in each batch purchased is evident that the ingredients are natural ..

I think it expires after 1 year,(after opening)

I think it expires after 1 year,(after opening)

yea about a year or so, tubs almost empty anyway, keeping a close eye on it , no change in scent or color so i figure im still good to use :)

thank you for the concern though.

I've been away working for the past 4 weeks or so and I'm back home tomorrow. I have a tub of this and a tube of Lime Godrej cream waiting for me, so I can't wait to try this, from all accounts they are both awesome creams. I can't recall the website I bought it from, but it was direct from India and free international postage!!!

When I get home, I'll check the invoice and post the website, but if I recall they have the whole range of Biotique products.

Update: As previously mentioned I said I would post the site where I got my Palmyra Biotique and Godrej cream so here it is: www.persensual.com free shipping regardless of order amount, not a huge range of shaving stuff but SWMBO might be interested in the Biotique range and it all seems reasonably priced compared to the big name designer brands.

How long does yours last? I had mine for 6 months and still half full on daily shaves.

Top Bottom