What's new

kinda ashamed to put this up on here.

I know I know. I had already ordered for the brush before asking you guys and now the money has been spent! I wont make that mistake again.:blush: Apart from what you've mentioned we also get Wilkinson sword blades here. I'll tell you if I find any feathers or personna. Does the shop in Mumbai have a website?

That shop isnt a "shop" as such, he is a stockist. His number is 9833431385. Ask him if he is willing to ship to you. There is a 35% off going on at the moment :p

I did find feather blades in Mumbai, again at the most unexpected place imaginable. He sells them for Rs50 for a box of 5 blades.

Thanks for the contact details. I'm broke right now so will save the number and give him a call when I've saved up some cash. 50 bucks for 5 blades! try bargaining and if you do buy them let us know how they perform. The Wilkinson Sword's that I'm using are quite aggressive. Do you have a name for the stockist and location? Coz my brother works in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. He comes down every few months. I could ask him to bring it if its close to where he works.

you guys have gillette blacks,I think literally every street corner!
that trumps everything else in my book.

Yeah we do have both the Gillettes, black is pretty awesome !!!, but as always what isnt available to us, intrigues us, hence the fascination for the feathers/personna etc

Thanks for the contact details. I'm broke right now so will save the number and give him a call when I've saved up some cash. 50 bucks for 5 blades! try bargaining and if you do buy them let us know how they perform. The Wilkinson Sword's that I'm using are quite aggressive. Do you have a name for the stockist and location? Coz my brother works in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. He comes down every few months. I could ask him to bring it if its close to where he works.

His name is Mr. Dhaval Patel. The stockist is located at Andheri(E). i think 50 bucks for 5 blades is pretty reasonable considering that if you order via Ebay, they cost Rs 1320 for a pack of 5 :p

Top Bottom