What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

proxy.php

003-059-0065
Samuel Gawith: Cabbies Mixture 50g

proxy.php

003-061-0011
Solani: Virginia Flake - 633 100g

proxy.php

003-055-0002
Rattray's: Old Gowrie 100g

proxy.php

003-055-0004
Rattray's: Hal O' The Wynd 100g

Should be here either today or tomorrow.

Coming off of P&C's announcement of discontinuing the H&H Marquee line, I have a "few" tins of White Knight on the way to me.

Took advantage of P&C's sale on St. James Flake, added a few more tins of other stuff to my current backorder, and just for fun threw in a couple ounces of blending latakia.

Time to man up, Owen.

Barbershop and Rose & Cedarwood from Mike's, Semogue boar and Co9T aftershave from WCS. Only keeping the Rose & Cedarwood from Mike's; the rest is going to auction in the fall.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Took advantage of P&C's sale on St. James Flake, added a few more tins of other stuff to my current backorder, and just for fun threw in a couple ounces of blending latakia.

Time to man up, Owen.

The sale on St James got me too. Great price!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Well, once again, I put a couple of boxes of St James Flake in my cart, got distracted, and came back to realize that they're out of it already. You guys must have snatched it up too quickly. I need to learn how to react quickly to good deals and hard-to-get items. I need to think less and buy more. :blink:

I need to learn how to react quickly to good deals and hard-to-get items. I need to think less and buy more. :blink:
Yes, you do. I've probably got more VAPers than I will smoke for the rest of my life, but at that price thinking about it isn't even an option.

I only took three, though, so don't blame me. KW and the heavy hitters from Portland probably did most of the damage.

Be careful...that Rose & Cedarwood will really ghost your pipe! :001_rolle

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! OMGoodness, I just realized I posted that in The Brown Leaf! My bad. Well, to get on topic, I'm not waiting on anything to be delivered, but I am going to a great tobacconist tomorrow to pick out some good cigars, and enjoy one in the company of the good folks in the lounge there. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Well, once again, I put a couple of boxes of St James Flake in my cart, got distracted, and came back to realize that they're out of it already. You guys must have snatched it up too quickly. I need to learn how to react quickly to good deals and hard-to-get items. I need to think less and buy more. :blink:

That is why I placed my order immediately. I knew it would be gone by the time I got home.

Top Bottom