What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

I find it amusing that everyone just throws in like a pound or so of PS LBF or PS LNF with every order. :lol:

I swear... the last 1.5 bag I opened looked ridiculously fresh compared to other bags I've ordered. The coins were also not as tight as they usually are and the tobacco seemed a bit young. I'd bet that Mr. Stokkebye is working overtime trying to keep up with the Tobaccalypse.

I find it amusing that everyone just throws in like a pound or so of PS LBF or PS LNF with every order. :lol:

I swear... the last 1.5 bag I opened looked ridiculously fresh compared to other bags I've ordered. The coins were also not as tight as they usually are and the tobacco seemed a bit young. I'd bet that Mr. Stokkebye is working overtime trying to keep up with the Tobaccalypse.
Ha! I noticed the same thing - just about every order that shows up these days has a 1.5 lb box of either LNF or LBF - or both.

(I don't care if it's young...I'm not going to be smoking it for several years anyway.:001_cool:)

Ha! I noticed the same thing - just about every order that shows up these days has a 1.5 lb box of either LNF or LBF - or both.

(I don't care if it's young...I'm not going to be smoking it for several years anyway.:001_cool:)

I didn't really care either... it just made me realize how much tobacco they must be blowing through right now. I'm kind of impressed that they've kept up with demand.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Just yesterday, I found three flakes of LNF that someone sent me.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
You guys can't be telling me this stuff. I was beginning to become very content with my stash. Looks like I need to put in another order, now.

If you took only Facebook into account, then prognostications of the end (in all subjects) are not uncommon.
That's true enough, but I'd rather have a warehouse full of tobacco and it doesn't happen than be standing on a corner begging strangers for Borkum Riff after it does.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I really enjoyed my last box of these 'wonderful and pleasant' mild cigars so much...I ordered two (2) more boxes ([FONT=&quot]
proxy.php
"Good things come to those who wait”. Popular Proverb[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]), [/FONT][FONT=&amp]of these[/FONT][FONT=&amp] 2[/FONT]5 Cuban Quai d' Orsay Coronas Claro [FONT=&amp](5½ x 42...hope they have some 'age' like the last box), cigars. :drool:[/FONT]

attachment.php
attachment.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&quot]“[Smoking a cigar is] like a bee hovering over a bloom…[like] a butterfly pausing on a petal before taking the nectar”. Martin Booth[/FONT] [FONT=&amp] [/FONT]

There must be more to this. The more I think about it, these regs will in effect, nearly shut down the US tobacco economy. States like Kentucky, Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia and others will get slammed in an already stagnant economy. I wonder if there is more to the story that hasn't unfolded yet.

Top Bottom