What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

:a51::a51::a51::a51::a51:
Another 4+ pounds of 'baccy, including some GL Pease, Rattray's, Samuel Gawith, C&D, and more.

I know that some of the children on this site will giggle and sneer, but this is one of my last mass tobacco purchases :)laugh:). I... (tee-hee) promise (baaaahhaaaaahaha!). :lol:

Don't fight the dark side. Let it flow through your veins.... :a51:

Seriously though, every time I swear off making new purchases it seems to bring on several new purchases.

Smoking Pipes order:
- Peterson Rosslare Classic 606 (estate)
- 24oz Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake
- 250g Samuel Gawith St. James Flake
- 1oz Gawith, Hoggarth, & Co. Dark Bird's Eye
- .5oz sample of Lane Medal of Valor

Broke my "no pipes until cellar is filled" mantra, but I've wanted a Peterson pot for a while now, and it had a lot of birdseye.

Wow, very nice, your pipe collecting has escalated quickly. :thumbup:

Thanks Aaron! My collection in this price range is growing to quickly! Lol
While searching for my future Stanwell, I came across another Lorenzo that I had to have! I swear, I will never again say I am stopping pipe/tobacco purchasing.
$92d5aac7-cf15-42d1-8f1c-befcad25e461_h.jpg

Peter Stokkebye - Luxury Navy Flake (1.5 pounds)
Lane LTD. - Crown Achievement (1 pound)
Seattle Pipe Club - Plum Pudding (8 ounces)
Cornell & Diehl - Star of the East Flake (8 ounces)
Sutliff Mixture No. 79 (1 pouch)

Last edited:
Had to get a grab bag pick Dagner/Morgan swamp stain pipe.
Happy with the couple of Dagner pipes I've picked up thus far.
Looking forward to this one!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Had to get a grab bag pick Dagner/Morgan swamp stain pipe.
Happy with the couple of Dagner pipes I've picked up thus far.
Looking forward to this one!

Nice! I have several bones and they all smoke great, and I've been watching the progress of the staining of those on IG and they look great.

Put in an order for a Morgan Bones pipe. Asked for a Stubby Anse, so I'm interested to see a) if I actually get one and b) what it'll end up looking like.

I figured since I kept hearing good things about them, and since they're so cheap, I might as well take the plunge. I want some knock around good smokers to take with me as I travel around. Plus, I may get into the whole lunting thing. I can triple task... get a nice walk, get a nice smoke, and hunt Pokemon. :thumbup1:

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Just ordered an NOS Medico Gold Crest. I don't have a Medico yet, and this one caught my eye.

Top Bottom