What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

11 pouches of Dan's Salty Dogs from Germany. (12 would have bumped the shipping up 5 euros).

"Thank you for your order. We are very sorry but it is vorbidden to send tobacco in the USA."

Bummer.
What??? Since when!? I just placed an order with HU Tobacco. I hope I don’t receive a similar e-mail from Hans.

Well, after the very disappointing email from Dan Tobacco this morning, I had a pretty successful day of pre-tobaccolypse hoarding. Thank to @Nsgators , I scored a bag of Stonehaven from Peretti's before they sold out, and I tossed in a couple ounces of Tashkent based on the effusive praise @Hirsute heaped upon it.

Then about an hour ago, I got a phone call from a B&M tobacco shop up the coast a bit that I've scored from before. They got their Esoterica shipment in too, apparently, but in an interesting twist, they were only selling Stonehaven and Penzance if you bought another Esoterica bag as well. Umm... okay, twist my arm. A bag of Dunbar and one of Pembroke to go along with two more bags of Stonehaven.

Woot!
Tashkent is better than Stonehaven. Two different kinds of tobaccos, I like both, but I'd rather smoke Tashkent.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
What??? Since when!? I just placed an order with HU Tobacco. I hope I don’t receive a similar e-mail from Hans.

No, it'll be fine and Hans ships to the US regularly. I have an order in with him as well.

I slipped up on my pipe purchasing sabbatical with this Tim Thorpe beauty. Looking forward to it though!
$PicsArt_07-01-07.02.12.jpg

I just ordered two 8oz paint cans of Tashkent, and 2oz of 333. This FDA thing is really making me spend ridiculous amounts of money in fear of losing my favorite tobaccos.

Still waiting on my LJP Esoterica order, that was shipped 5 days ago (3 day select). The tracking number they supplied comes back as invalid, so I have no information. Getting a bit concerned, it was a pretty pricey order, for me anyway.

Still waiting on my LJP Esoterica order, that was shipped 5 days ago (3 day select). The tracking number they supplied comes back as invalid, so I have no information. Getting a bit concerned, it was a pretty pricey order, for me anyway.

My order from LJP was delivered on Thursday. You may want to call them.

My order from LJP was delivered on Thursday. You may want to call them.
I had seen that others had gotten theirs, but figured I would give it a couple extra days. I have sent an email, but don't expect to hear anything back till after the holiday at this point.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Another 4+ pounds of 'baccy, including some GL Pease, Rattray's, Samuel Gawith, C&D, and more.

I know that some of the children on this site will giggle and sneer, but this is one of my last mass tobacco purchases :)laugh:). I... (tee-hee) promise (baaaahhaaaaahaha!). :lol:

Top Bottom