What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Waiting on this....

proxy.php

And this....

proxy.php

UPS tracking says both billiards will be delivered tomorrow. First one is a Peterson Aran X105 P-Lip and the second is a Savinelli Spring (127), both purchased from smokingpipes.com.

Waiting on this....

proxy.php

And this....

proxy.php

UPS tracking says both billiards will be delivered tomorrow. First one is a Peterson Aran X105 P-Lip and the second is a Savinelli Spring (127), both purchased from smokingpipes.com.

Both a great looking pipes, it's fun to see the billiards coming back into style. Looking forward to a billiard arriving soon myself.. *coughcough*

Grecian Briar harvested about 50 years ago, Bakelite is roughly from the 20-30's era as it has a round hole and no slot/funneling at the button. It is 5' long, bowl is bored at 5/6
Made by Phil Rivara
$FB_IMG_1439304186283.jpg

That's purdy
Absolutely!
Wow! That's beautiful.
What a beauty!

Thanks, y'all. It should be here tomorrow.. can't wait!

Grecian Briar harvested about 50 years ago, Bakelite is roughly from the 20-30's era as it has a round hole and no slot/funneling at the button. It is 5' long, bowl is bored at 5/6
Made by Phil Rivara
View attachment 592884

what a sweeeet pipe! That thing is made of pure mojo!

Waiting for a Yeti pipe. I gave Micah some ideas of what I like and told him he has free reign. Can't wait to see what he has in store for me....

Exciting! Tell me more about Micah! Custom pipe maker?

Micah Cryder is a young pipe carver in Missoula Montana. Smokingpipes.com, Smoker's Haven, and another .de website (the name escapes me) carry some of his pipes occasionally. He seems to keep busy with commission work.

A brick and mortar owner turned me on to him when we were talking about Tinsky's pipes. I had no idea that we had another carver in Montana. I've been kicking around getting a pipe made by him for a year or so, and finally pulled the trigger. Very talented young guy. The way he incorporates Plateaux (I know that doesn't need to be capitalized, but auto-correct isn't my friend today) really catches my eye. I love his War Horse shape too.

Here's an article on him.

http://driftjournal.com/entry/yeti-pipe-co/

Micah Cryder is a young pipe carver in Missoula Montana. Smokingpipes.com, Smoker's Haven, and another .de website (the name escapes me) carry some of his pipes occasionally. He seems to keep busy with commission work.

A brick and mortar owner turned me on to him when we were talking about Tinsky's pipes. I had no idea that we had another carver in Montana. I've been kicking around getting a pipe made by him for a year or so, and finally pulled the trigger. Very talented young guy. The way he incorporates Plateaux (I know that doesn't need to be capitalized, but auto-correct isn't my friend today) really catches my eye. I love his War Horse shape too.

Here's an article on him.

http://driftjournal.com/entry/yeti-pipe-co/

��(thumbsup)

Top Bottom