What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Ordering a tray for this humidor I picked up yesterday. My local Cigar Warehouse had these Indian Tabak presentation hummidors on sale for $40 if you bought a cigar bundle, like I really need an excuse for that ! Anyway, it's holding 69% with the Cigar Oasis so I feel comfortable enough dropping $20 on a new tray. $image.jpg

Last edited:
I let temptation of the grain and those lines get the better of me and have this little number heading my way. The pics on his Etsy store really show off the grain (especially the underside) which is spectacular! And; If the quality and smoke-ability is anything like what I am expecting, then I think that I'll be getting at least one more this year.

Old School Pipes - Smooth Freehand

$OldSchool.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I let temptation of the grain and those lines get the better of me and have this little number heading my way. The pics on his Etsy store really show off the grain (especially the underside) which is spectacular! And; If the quality and smoke-ability is anything like what I am expecting, then I think that I'll be getting at least one more this year.

Old School Pipes - Smooth Freehand

View attachment 593782

Really like that one!

Savinelli Series III Unfinished brandy
Aromatic sampler:
- PS Cherry bonbon
- PS Dansk Black
- Lane RLP-6
- PS Sweet Vanilla
For the cellar:
- Frog Morton's Cellar
- PS Proper English
For the holidays, Golden Days of Yore.

I ran out of trout stream the other day... so I went to order some, and found it on backorder (bleh!!).
I googled tobacco similar to trout stream, which led me to order some Three Blind Moose... I hope that stuff is good!

I ran out of trout stream the other day... so I went to order some, and found it on backorder (bleh!!).
I googled tobacco similar to trout stream, which led me to order some Three Blind Moose... I hope that stuff is good!

4noggins blend... gotta be good. Try their Bald Headed Teacher too.

Top Bottom