What's new

Question about straight razor storage.need your thoughts.

I was reading this and tried checking superior shave for those sleeves to protect my newly found razors but can't find them. Can someone please supply a link?

Also does mineral oil have any adverse effects on certain scale types? Is it redundant to mineral oil and sleeve if one israzorsrazors?

He must be sold out, I'll have to wait on getting a strop and other accessories then until those are there. Thanks!

I don't keep my blades in the bathroom, I keep them in my gun safe located in my man cave (garage), every night I decide which blade I want to use, then pull it out of the safe, and get my zen going with a Star Shaving table top strop at my workbench. Then I head inside, shave, clean up, bring the blade back to my man cave and store it in the safe.
Those sleeve sound nice, and maybe someday I will invest in them, but at the moment all my $$ is going to ebay straights...
Is there a razor anonymous in my area? I need help.
Bil

I don't keep my blades in the bathroom, I keep them in my gun safe located in my man cave (garage), every night I decide which blade I want to use, then pull it out of the safe, and get my zen going with a Star Shaving table top strop at my workbench. Then I head inside, shave, clean up, bring the blade back to my man cave and store it in the safe.
Those sleeve sound nice, and maybe someday I will invest in them, but at the moment all my $$ is going to ebay straights...
Is there a razor anonymous in my area? I need help.
Bil

Good news for you. I'm done for a while bidding on straights on eBay, so you're going to see a price drop soon.

Why do you keep your straights in the safe? Young children?

Good news for you. I'm done for a while bidding on straights on eBay, so you're going to see a price drop soon.

Why do you keep your straights in the safe? Young children?

No my three kids are grown, It its just convenient, I leave the safe unlocked when I am home, it has a dehumidifier (funny, I also keep my cigar humidor in the safe too). Anyway, it is close to my workbench, where I spend all my time...
I am lounging at my workbench as I type this. Computer, TV, stereo, strop some blades. Nirvana

Top Bottom