What's new

Do I need to cancel my membership on B&B?

Looking pretty sharp there Jens. I hope when you decide to shave again we'll be seeing another excellent video. Maybe cutting that monster beard down with a mere 3/8" straight would be interesting.
As far a SWMBO goes and beards. Had mine for 2years before I decided to shave and then left it as a goatee. She kept bugging me as to when I was going to shave the rest off. I replied in a very polite way "when you shave yours I'll shave mine." Haven't heard a word since. :lol::lol:

To all of you replying, thanks guys, I guess I will stick around then :biggrin:

I'm trying to catch up to you:
attachment.php

No need to cancel your B&B membership, we simply need to rename the forum Bald & Bearded
Looking good there good Sir!
As for your speech about wifes vs. beard, you are so spot on my friend.
Every man owes it to himself to atleast once in his life grow a full beard

JENS!!!!!

i was gonna make a thread tonight asking if anyone had seen you!!!

nice beard there dude....

i would grow one but swmbo says it makes me look OLD.....
Likewise, I miss you & yer rants on facebook (where you can always find me) :biggrin:
Ah, now I can see the picture.

The first thing when I saw that photo, with the shaved head and the handlebar mo, was the movie Bronson. Any of you seen that one?

proxy.php

I actually get to hear about my similarity to "Branson" quite a lot :blink: :biggrin1:

ARG, its bread n water till u walk the plank at sunrise of the fifth day in the brig. but it looks great and your saving on the blades.

Top Bottom