What's new

Convince me (or not) to get a Seiko monster

Finally! I got through a whole watch thread and I have no desire to own what I saw. Glad you guys like these watches, but they do nothing for me either.

Nothing wrong with that! The world would truly suck if we were limited to 3 or 4 options to choose from.

Cheers!

I love my monster. ..

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1418318190084.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1418318190084.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 128
My main watch is a Sub, but I'm a big seiko fan also...but not the monster, which looks like a medieval torture device or something from a Transformers movie, to me.
but what do I know? I'm one of the few that hates the Royal Oak and Big Bang.

Last edited:
I had a Monster twice, and I sold them again. Too bulky for me. But they are popular watches, so it is easy to sell them if you don't like them.

I was all set to get a Monster, but now I'm leaning towards an Orient Blue Ray. I'm thinking the Seiko's probably a bit better quality, but I like the look of the Ray.

I was all set to get a Monster, but now I'm leaning towards an Orient Blue Ray. I'm thinking the Seiko's probably a bit better quality, but I like the look of the Ray.
Orient's are nice and I owned a Ray at one point. My only issue with them is that the crystals on their non-sapphire pieces seem to scratch far too easily.

I had the crystal replaced by a sapphire one. Was very reasonable priced.

Where did you get that done? That would really be a big improvement I think. I was eyeing some Parnis watches mainly because the sapphire crystal is available on a lot of models.

Top Bottom