What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

$royal.jpg

Today's hair product: Royal Crown pomade – I continued with my experiment with light pomades today by choosing world famous pomade from 1938 in Royal Crown. I added four HUGE scoops of the Royal Crown in order to get the wet look to my hair. Sure enough, it worked well. The thing with my hair though, it doesn’t stay wet looking because I’ve got blond hair. My hair doesn’t look wet even when I get out of the shower.

Surprisingly, this pomade makes my hair shine like nothing I’ve used before. While other light pomades reflect off my hair and give little shine, Royal Crown actually makes my hair glow. It must be the olive oil-petroleum combination that does it. I had a great hair day today, I must say. I’m not really into light pomades, but I wanted to test a bunch of my light pomades to get them some use and to see how well my hair looks.

As I’ve mentioned in the past, Royal Crown is pomade used by Johnny Cash in his early days. It’s great stuff.

Royal Crown is a game changer for me. If this were the only pomade I ever used for the rest of my life, I would be very happy, because it makes me look me look like a movie star. My hair glows with this stuff in it, and I don’t even need to really put much time in styling it for me to look like a superstar. I think I spent all of 5 minutes applying Royal Crown pomade in my hair. The stuff looks like a light pomade and scoops out like a light, but the hold that I get with this stuff is similar to a strong medium like Murray’s Beeswax or Murray’s Nu Nile. It had my hair in perfect position all day, but with INCREDIBLE shine!

I was working all day today and stuck in my cubicle at work. However, when I did walk around my job, the women were craning their necks like mad in staring at me. It was obviously the Royal Crown in my hair that had them breaking their necks to drink in the sight of me. I usually don’t have super shiny pomade in my hair like I did today, and them women go wild for this look obviously. When I was in the cafeteria, one woman stopped and said, “Hi” loudly, and just stared at me without saying anything else. She was basically teeing up the conversation with one word, just waiting for me to start in and keep the conversation going. I wasn’t about to do that. If a woman wants me, she’s going to have to do the heavy lifting because I’ve got too many other women throwing themselves at me. If they want me bad enough, they’ll work hard to get me otherwise I’m not going to strain myself yapping to get these in my life. It’s too much of a hassle. I just want to be silent and look good because I hate talking. Blah-blah-blah.

When I’m not at work, I’ve got my new Ann Bankcroft look alike girlfriend coming over every day. I’m actually starting to feel like I’m suffocating, but she’s so perfect. It’s hard to describe how perfect she is. Each time I think of dumping her to get my freedom, she does something that makes it impossible for me to cut her loose. I like being with her. The two of us are like stars and people can't keep their eyes off us when we're together.

I know I look better with Murray’s Superior, Murray’s Xtra Heavy and Dax Wave and Groom in my hair, but sometimes I want to deprive the women of me looking my best. They don’t deserve it. If I'm in the mood, then I'll give them my best.

Last edited:
View attachment 691471

Today's hair product: Royal Crown pomade – I continued with my experiment with light pomades today by choosing world famous pomade from 1938 in Royal Crown. I added four HUGE scoops of the Royal Crown in order to get the wet look to my hair. Sure enough, it worked well. The thing with my hair though, it doesn’t stay wet looking because I’ve got blond hair. My hair doesn’t look wet even when I get out of the shower.

Surprisingly, this pomade makes my hair shine like nothing I’ve used before. While other light pomades reflect off my hair and give little shine, Royal Crown actually makes my hair glow. It must be the olive oil-petroleum combination that does it. I had a great hair day today, I must say. I’m not really into light pomades, but I wanted to test a bunch of my light pomades to get them some use and to see how well my hair looks.

As I’ve mentioned in the past, Royal Crown is pomade used by Johnny Cash in his early days. It’s great stuff.

Royal Crown is a game changer for me. If this were the only pomade I ever used for the rest of my life, I would be very happy, because it makes me look me look like a movie star. My hair glows with this stuff in it, and I don’t even need to really put much time in styling it for me to look like a superstar. I think I spent all of 5 minutes applying Royal Crown pomade in my hair. The stuff looks like a light pomade and scoops out like a light, but the hold that I get with this stuff is similar to a strong medium like Murray’s Beeswax or Murray’s Nu Nile. It had my hair in perfect position all day, but with INCREDIBLE shine!

I was working all day today and stuck in my cubicle at work. However, when I did walk around my job, the women were craning their necks like mad in staring at me. It was obviously the Royal Crown in my hair that had them breaking their necks to drink in the sight of me. I usually don’t have super shiny pomade in my hair like I did today, and them women go wild for this look obviously. When I was in the cafeteria, one woman stopped and said, “Hi” loudly, and just stared at me without saying anything else. She was basically teeing up the conversation with one word, just waiting for me to start in and keep the conversation going. I wasn’t about to do that. If a woman wants me, she’s going to have to do the heavy lifting because I’ve got too many other women throwing themselves at me. If they want me bad enough, they’ll work hard to get me otherwise I’m not going to strain myself yapping to get these in my life. It’s too much of a hassle. I just want to be silent and look good because I hate talking. Blah-blah-blah.

When I’m not at work, I’ve got my new Ann Bankcroft look alike girlfriend coming over every day. I’m actually starting to feel like I’m suffocating, but she’s so perfect. It’s hard to describe how perfect she is. Each time I think of dumping her to get my freedom, she does something that makes it impossible for me to cut her loose. I like being with her. The two of us are like stars and people can't keep their eyes off us when we're together.

I know I look better with Murray’s Superior, Murray’s Xtra Heavy and Dax Wave and Groom in my hair, but sometimes I want to deprive the women of me looking my best. They don’t deserve it. If I'm in the mood, then I'll give them my best.

Very entertaining to read. I always thought that was a light pomade ... Will put in my to buy list.

Very entertaining to read. I always thought that was a light pomade ... Will put in my to buy list.

Fasa,

it’s the Royal Crown pomade that has this effect. These women are like a bunch of lovesick hens that can’t get enough of me. Everywhere I went yesterday, I was like the pied piper of Hamelin. This is nothing. When I have Murray’s Superior or Dax Wave and Groom in my hair, it’s much worse. My hair has these women in a trance, following me around my job, and working hard trying to get at me. I’m better off wearing hats when I’m at work so I can focus.

Royal Crown pomade is fairly similar to Dax Short and Neat pomade, but with better hold. I like it because it makes my hair look amazing and gives my hair enough hold to where I can style it.

With Royal Crown pomade being such a famous pomade worn by the likes of Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash, it makes it even more interesting to use. Elvis Presley used the Royal Crown hair dressing rather than the pomade, which would explain why his hair looked so shiny in the early days of his career. RC dressing is really nice pomade. The only drawback, besides the scent, is the complete lack of hold. It’s hair dressing and it lacks the needed hold to style hair. Elvis didn’t care. Nowadays, most people use Royal Crown hair dressing as a topper rather than a standalone product. The price is outstanding. On EBAY, Royal Crown hair dressing sells for $4.44 for a 5oz tin, and $6.45 for 8oz with free shipping. What a price!

Top Bottom