What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Murray’s Exelento . I decided to change it up from Sweet Georgia Brown Red pomade to one of Murray’s older pomades in Murray's Exelento today. I was tired of looking so incredibly good and wanted to see if it was possible for my hair to look only slightly good. This pomade is from the 1920s, and has been around for 100 years. With the way my hair looks right now, I’m not surprised this pomade has lasted this long. It’s a proven winner.

Exelento has got to be one of the shiniest and greasiest pomades ever used before. I’ve used tons of different petroleum based pomades that have given my hair a greasy look, but none of them compare to Exelento in that department. This real greasy stuff, but it definitely makes my hair look shiny. I only added two small scoops to my hair and it had me looking like a matinee idol from the 1920s. I didn’t dare risk adding a third scoop because that would be too much.

Ingredients:

Petrolatum

Lanolin

Olive oil

Castor oil

Fragrance

I could really get into this pomade if I was willing to use it all the time. It just doesn’t work for my curly hair. I’m good with curly hair at times, because I still look fantastic, especially with a high shine of an old retro pomade like Exelento.

Side note: The last few weeks have been good for me. I met my new Ann Bancroft look alike girl fiend three weeks ago, or should I say, she met me. I’d been working a lot of 16 hour days at my job and I was totally exhausted. I went to Starbucks to have some coffee in the morning to try and wake up and rejuvenate from the heavy workload that I had been putting in. After sitting down for five minutes, I noticed the beautiful Bancroft look alike girl staring at me. Since I never make the first move, I just smiled at her briefly and focused on drinking my coffee and thinking about a project that I’m working on at my job. It wasn’t long before the Bankcroft look alike walked up to me and started up a conversation. I let her sit down. It was strange because one of the first things that she told me was that I like a movie star. She said she couldn’t think of his name. I rattled off a few names and finally when I got to Gene Wilder, she said, “That’s him! You look like Gene Wilder.” Anyway, I’m so used to people saying that to me. I wasn’t surprised. I then told her that she looks exactly like Ann Bancroft. We sat and talked and everyone in the coffee shop was staring at us because we looked like two movie stars that were taking a break from filming. It was neat. To make a long story short, she gave me her phone number. I didn’t ask for is. I never ask for numbers. She gave it to me. We’ve gone out six times in the last couple of weeks and it’s very, very good. She’s like heaven on earth and she’s so into me.

I’m not one of those needy people that fawns over beautiful women. I just want intelligent women in my life. My new Ann Bankcroft look alike girlfriend has intelligence and a sense of humor, which I love. It’s all good right now. I’ve got to think Murray’s pomade because I had it in my hair when I met her. If not for Murray’s, I think I would have sat and drank my coffee and been ignored by this beautiful creature.

Last edited:
Top Bottom