What's new

Allen Edmonds - All discontinued models $ 99

These are seconds for Black Friday. I picked up Amsterdam (Mcallister in bourbon) for $ 99!!! Also got the delray for $ 159. Pretty sweet deal.

Last edited:
Sweet deals! I wasn't able to find a great selection in my size (12EEE). Oh well...I got the Yuma's (from site), couple pairs of socks, shoe trees, and flannel bags.

I bought the Yuma's on their website via the clearance link. Shoe trees and flannel bags through the shoe bank.

Nice grabs, the Yuma's look nice. Do you guys keep your shoes inside the bags when you're not wearing them? Just seems like a hassle to always put them inside the bags then take them out.

Picked up these discontinued loafers for $99. Randolph chili grain:

$allenedmonds_shoes_randolph_brown-chili_l.jpg

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4829_1_40000000001_-1

I just spoke to Allen Edmonds outlet. They are amazing. I'll be purchasing about 3 pairs today.

If you can't get to one, give them a call. They said 1/2 their business is by phone/email.

Last edited:
I just spoke to Allen Edmonds outlet. They are amazing. I'll be purchased about 3 pairs today.

If you can't get to one, give them a call. They said 1/2 their business is by phone/email.

That's awesome. I contacted them yesterday about the Randolph chili grain loafers and they said they were $179 but I later found out they honoured $99 for someone else so I contacted them again late last night and got a response this morning that it was their mistake and they are indeed $99 so they honoured that price for me today.

Which shoes are you getting and are you getting the $99 deal on some/all?

By the way for anyone who doesn't know their contact is:

Phone: (262) 284-7158
Email: [email protected]

The AE Shoebarn doesn't have a website, you have to call them for an inventory update in your size or email them and they will send you an email list of you size.

I think it's called the Shoebank, and you can simply email them your size and they reply with what they have, and a price list.

[email protected]

Be aware many or most of these are factory "seconds" with some sort of flaw. I'm led to believe by guys who use it a lot, the flaws are usually quite minor so as to be mostly unnoticeable unless you "study" the shoe. I am awaiting my first purchase from the shoebank. We'll see.

Be aware many or most of these are factory "seconds" with some sort of flaw. I'm led to believe by guys who use it a lot, the flaws are usually quite minor so as to be mostly unnoticeable unless you "study" the shoe. I am awaiting my first purchase from the shoebank. We'll see.

To each their own but the shoes I've ordered so far from them I have yet to detect what was clearly wrong with them. To me shoes turn into 'seconds' after a couple wears anyways. This allows me to still get a 'new' shoe at a reasonable discount.

Be aware many or most of these are factory "seconds" with some sort of flaw. I'm led to believe by guys who use it a lot, the flaws are usually quite minor so as to be mostly unnoticeable unless you "study" the shoe.

+1. Yes, they are seconds but they aren't anything very noticeable. My cliftons, for example, had a little extra stitching near the laces of the shoe. Not extra sewn into the shoe but when they stopped the stich and trimmed the thread they didn't clip it close enough to the leather. A little sloppy under close inspection but nothing you would notice from eye level.

I just got mine today. Holy cow, these are nice shoes!!! These are my first new American shoes in a long, long time. I got 2 of the 3 pairs I ordered. The quality is just amazing. Right now I'm wearing the Finch with khakis. These are seconds, and I have no idea what's wrong with them.

$allenedmonds_shoes_finch_tan-navy_l.jpg

Top Bottom