What's new

USSR- d. E. razor- called "ideal" -adjustable.tto/who knows?

$ussr.jpgsomebody here has experience with this product,came from russia;??
i ordered one and arrived today,nice product,23$..10 blades rapira(ebay)

somebody here have training with this??
thanks

Last edited:
I have one on order too. I am expecting it any day now. I ordered mine on 10/29.

The lure of a new unused adjustable razor for $35 shipped was pretty hard to pass up.

I have one on order too. I am expecting it any day now. I ordered mine on 10/29.

The lure of a new unused adjustable razor for $35 shipped was pretty hard to pass up.

I'll be interested to hear about your experience with it. Russian stuff can be hit or miss in regards to quality. I'd also be interested to know how the settings on it compare with the Slim.

I'd also be interested to know how the settings on it compare with the Slim.

Looking at the pictures, I am inclined to think this is supposed to be a clone of a Super Adjustable, rather than a Slim.

I recently won a nice condition Super Adjustable off the Bay as well, so I will be able to do a side by side comparison.

The Russians made some very good looking adjustables that were identical to the Slims. Hope these are the same too.

i used this morning,this machine.
blade-rapira
cream- nivea(germany- orange smell)
brush-vulfix 2236
after-floid
i choice number 3 for first pass and last pass against the hair...
great result
no cuts or burn.good deal buy this product.
grip so fine and balance too.

This topic made me order one from Balalaika Store yesterday.

I have ordered blades from them before it was all ok.

I'm debating on if I should get one of these or not!

Decisions, decisions...

I was.

Then I got tired of debating and ordered one.

Worse thing can happen is getting US$ 35 poorer (to be exact US$ 43 because of 50 Rapira Platinum Lux I have ordered together to combine shipping).

They also offer a brand new old stock full metal Gillette Slim clone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KONSUL-ADJU...464?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2d1e1500

Costs US$ 113 shipped. Beautiful razor but for this price no thanks. Just got a genuine very good condition shiny boxed Gillette Slim at eBay for half this price.

And what appears to be a FEATHER POPULAR clone for US$ 12.50 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARSHAL-CLA...270?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebff8fbd6

Would buy one but I already bought a Feather Popular and did not like it (gave me the only razor burn I have had all life).

Last edited:
My Russian "ideal" adjustable showed up today.

Unfortunately, the one side is suffering from an rather extreme uneven blade gap. There is no way I am going to shave with it that way!! I don't know if the guard bar is bent, or what.

While waiting for this razor to be delivered, I purchased a Gillette Super Adjustable in tip top shape, which makes the Russian Razor rather redundant now anyway.

My Russian "ideal" adjustable showed up today.

Unfortunately, the one side is suffering from an rather extreme uneven blade gap. There is no way I am going to shave with it that way!! I don't know if the guard bar is bent, or what.

While waiting for this razor to be delivered, I purchased a Gillette Super Adjustable in tip top shape, which makes the Russian Razor rather redundant now anyway.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to your comparison of the two.

Top Bottom