What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Got mine today as well. Tell me differently but these hairs on this brush really feel exactly the same as the semogue owner club ones. They are super soft when soaking in hot water.

Got it today. Yeah..... it's kinda orangish/pinkish. Nowhere near red glitter at all, in my opinion. Salmon...... yeah. But I cannot wait to use it for tomorrow's shaving session.

I hate USPS. That is all.

+1.
Not the best photo, but it was taken right now. Thanks for the updates USPS.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427843253.205738.jpg

Last edited:
I hate USPS. That is all.

I hate the Chino Hills Post Office. They apparently don't know where northern California is. Everyone else that ships from SoCal gets it here in two days. Chino Hills always takes around five working days to get here, if they don't send it to Florida first like the last one. More like China Hills!

I used mine tonight and it is definitely gamey! I will be shampooing this sucker a few times before I use it again. I was happy with it though, can't wait for it to break in.

I hate the Chino Hills Post Office. They apparently don't know where northern California is. Everyone else that ships from SoCal gets it here in two days. Chino Hills always takes around five working days to get here, if they don't send it to Florida first like the last one. More like China Hills!

I'm 2 hours away from Chino Hills and it always take them 4 days to deliver the package to me. :(

Guys, just think of this when you feel down your brush hasn't come yet.. I'm waiting on international shipping. I think the next one will be released before mine turns up!

Mine finally arrived. Had to casually take the box from my secretary and avoid the temptation of rudely grabbing it out of her hand. [emoji14] It looks kind of pink to me, but whatever. I'm just looking forward to a great performing brush! [emoji106]

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427919531.742024.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427919552.430814.jpg

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I just got back from a week of silvertip shaves while in Orlando for my nephew's wedding. As nice as the brush was, my B&B Sue brush getting the call for my shave today was a no-brainer.

Top Bottom