What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

I used my frosted blue today and as I've said before that while I love the knot in this brush...the handle is not my favorite...I tried a few different grips and today's shave was fantastic and the brush performed great.

after reading a bit more about Sue, I couldn't help but go to WCS and order one of the last Sue Moore brushes....looking forward to adding it into my collection....B&B really is a great place

I used my frosted blue today and as I've said before that while I love the knot in this brush...the handle is not my favorite...I tried a few different grips and today's shave was fantastic and the brush performed great.

after reading a bit more about Sue, I couldn't help but go to WCS and order one of the last Sue Moore brushes....looking forward to adding it into my collection....B&B really is a great place
Bravo Sir.

and

Da

Da

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Badger & Blade Omega Blonde Boar Shaving Brush, Pink for Sue

$29.03

Estimate Shipping

Item Number: SB-OME-BB08
Availability: Out of Stock

That is Awesome! I think this is going to be my first boar brush!. I know it has already been developed but I think it would be cool to see a Boars head on it somewhere. you know since its a boar brush and all.

Naaaa, it doesn't quite roll off the tongue as nice as badger... oooh, what about badger, boar, and blade!? Then they could go on shaving adventures and be like the three musketeers!

Naaaa, it doesn't quite roll off the tongue as nice as badger... oooh, what about badger, boar, and blade!? Then they could go on shaving adventures and be like the three musketeers!

Or just "Brush and Blade" to be more welcoming to synthetic and horsehair brush users!

Or just "Brush and Blade" to be more welcoming to synthetic and horsehair brush users!
Not going to happen.

The only change I can see ever happening is they drop the spelling and just go with B&B...like KFC did a few years back. But even that, it's not going to happen.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Everywhere in the world but Quebec I heard. PFK. :)

No, seriously.

proxy.php

Top Bottom