What's new

Footwear of the Day

On the NYC subway to give my last lecture of the semester (yesterday). Cordovan LL Bean Katahdin and brand new Gustin jeans.
$WP_20150605_10_14_12_Pro.jpg

Because of foot issues from the last few days, I am wearing my New Balance 993. They are the only shoes that make my feet feel better after being on them nonstop for a long time.

Casual day out with the family. New Balance 993 for maximum comfort while I'm taking care of errands today, and getting my fiancee's 10 year old a new pair of New Balance in preparation for GenCon this year!

Decided to put some brown polish on my wing tips. Added some color. I'm going to try AE walnut next.

Before left, after right:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438009468.486437.jpg

Today:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438009372.662247.jpg

Breaking in my newly arrived New Balance 990v3 in grey. They'll be my second pair I'm taking to GenCon to switch out with my New Balance 993. Very excited to be going this year!

Last edited:
I won't be posting here for a while due to travel, but I'll be switching between my New Balance 993 and my pair of New Balance 990v3 that arrived yesterday. Lots of walking around and standing, so there isn't another shoe company that I trust more than New Balance, especially when it comes to their 990 series of shoes.

Top Bottom