What's new

Ugly razor PIF

I'm in. Been wanting to try a straight. I've read that I can strop on newspaper. So, I'm assuming I should be able to get many trial shaves off something like this before having to decide whether to invest in straight paraphernalia.

I'm not in Rick, but it's a really nice PIF. Someone's going to get a blade iwth a really nice edge!

I'm in.

The thought of SR shaving both intrigues & scares me. Just typing "I'm in" just now made me a little nervous :001_unsur

I'm in. I've been very curious about straight razors and would love the opportunity to give it a shot. Thanks!

im in

as long as i qualify. i have straights but i dont have any that i can shave with since i dont know how to sharpen them. i would love to finally be able to use one.

I am NOT in. I have seen worse looking straight razors that that one. I just bought a Parker SR1 so I can shave sorta like if I had a real straight razor. I just want the similar experience for now because I can not afford all the straight razor start up costs.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Dont count me in but that's a nice PIF. That razor isn't ugly, BTW. It should prove to be a great shaver and it would clean up nicely for anyone wanting to put some work into it.

Top Bottom