What's new

Barbasol razor info thread. Any info and pics posted here.

I was checking sold listings on eBay, and shows at least 10 Barbasol FH, and only 2 Big Boys ... but one of them was actually a NI Big Fellow, so that makes one Big Boy.

But, most of the Big Fellow razors for sale aren't marked Big Fellow. Most sellers don't know what they have. One just sold for $98, and the razor looked to be in very very good shape. Not listed as a BIG Fellow.

But, most of the Big Fellow razors for sale aren't marked Big Fellow. Most sellers don't know what they have. One just sold for $98, and the razor looked to be in very very good shape. Not listed as a BIG Fellow.

Big Fellows are not nearly as rare as Big Boys. They go for much less too.

The serial numbered Big Boys were made in 1930 only. They made more in the mid 30s or so. I have no idea how many though.

Anyway, this is just my opinion based on what I see on eBay. We have there 10 Barbasol razors in the last 3 months, not counting those that aren't listed as Barbasol, it must happen for sure.

I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that many Big Boys for sale the last year, listed correctly or not.

Last edited:
Mike Tyson eh?

Ok ...

the Big Boy can be Lennox Lewis then ...
proxy.php

:tongue_sm:lol:
OH.....how bout Tyson in his prime

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Big Fellows are not nearly as rare as Big Boys. They go for much less too.

The serial numbered Big Boys were made in 1930 only. They made more in the mid 30s or so. I have no idea how many though.

Anyway, this is just my opinion based on what I see on eBay. We have there 10 Barbasol razors in the last 3 months, not counting those that aren't listed as Barbasol, it must happen for sure.

I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that many Big Boys for sale the last year, listed correctly or not.
But are they the much scarce Floaters?

Funny, I have a few Barbasol Razors in my collection, Never really took a look to see which ones are floating heads. Now i am going to have to take a good look.

Especially if they kick Arse. LOL

Funny, I have a few Barbasol Razors in my collection, Never really took a look to see which ones are floating heads. Now i am going to have to take a good look.

Especially if they kick Arse. LOL

Let us know if you have any Barby Floaters. .

I dusted mine off yesterday, and gave her a shave. I forgot how aggressive it is. Great razor. I will finish out the week, with it. My only problem I have is trying to find a case to display it in. Anyone ever see one out there?? What do they look like?

Can someone post a side by side picture of the Floating head and the non-floating please?

I have two of these and not sure which is which.

Top Bottom