What's new

UFO Lands in Cleveland. Vocalistbob appointed to handle the situation.

Yes, the UFO, code-named Kaiser landed here in suburban Cleveland and the buzz has already begun. It's appearance, size, weight and workmanship are out of this world.

A dialog between an Italian gentleman named FaTip and a German gentleman who requested that we call him simply "R41" concluded that all options must be explored so that we can determine whether the Kaiser has come in peace or not. That's the German gent on the left.

$r41 2.jpg$fatip 1.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet handle. Can't wait till my kaiser is ready. I'm thinking it will go nicely on the tradere head as well as the r41.

It's a great handle for sure! I'm still deciding whether to marry it to my Fatip or R41. I wish the knurling had a bit more bite - but it's a true piece of superior craftsmanship - you won't regret getting one. Might as well get one while the "gettings good"...as they say.

Magnificent.

I just got an email back from Juan and now I'm trying to decide which handle the U2 or the Kaiser. These pictures are pushing me towards the Kaiser. The Kaiser is such a classy handle.

My Kaiser and Godzilla have been posted now and I guess it will take longer to go to Australia. Looking forward to getting this on the Fatip.

Samjax - I think the knurling is going to turn out to be excellent. It's deeper than the Tradere, about the same as the Ikon and not as deep as the Weber. The spiral groove will also enhance the grip. This is one big and elegant handle.

Mine mated with a Fatip yesterday and today, with very nice results. Next up: the Kaiser and the R41 (of course!).

Interesting. TECH head softness combined with the weight and balance of U2 gives me good and comfortable shaves. How work for you, Celestino?

Top Bottom