What's new

UFO Lands in Cleveland. Vocalistbob appointed to handle the situation.

I find the UFO web site does not work for me. Most of the links cause my browser to go blank. I cannot find ordering or pricing info. Very frustrating. Is there another place for ordering?

Yes, maybe try another browser.

Also, I was a bit confused about ordering also. I couldn't find an order page. I emailed and Juan sent a very nice response. I emailed him my handle choice and address, and he replied with paypal payment information. Juan seems to be the rep for Rafael who makes the handles. They are in Spain, but he replied in very good English. He responded quickly to every email I sent him.

More UFO sightings...

Multiple landings in Australia...

$Screen Shot 2012-08-05 at 9.48.59 AM.jpg

$Screen Shot 2012-08-05 at 9.51.11 AM.jpg

$Screen Shot 2012-08-05 at 9.38.51 AM.jpg

$Screen Shot 2012-08-05 at 9.44.09 AM.jpg

Thanks to the assistance of Juan, I recently acquired the U2, Goliath and Red Kong from Rafael
(pictured above with Gillette Open Comb Long and Short)

Fabulous Ben, there should be a couple more UFOs (Kaiser & Godzilla) arriving on the east coast soon to add some balance :biggrin1:

Actually I've corresponded with Juan and hope to be adding a Kaiser Short and Brass Godzilla to my collection soon...

Beautiful handles one and all. I have a Goliath XL ordered to go with my current Kaiser - hard to go wrong on these; they fit all of my heads (so far) and feel great in the hand. The quality of workmanship is second to none that I've seen.

Tom: I absolutely agree; my Kaiser is now the semi-permanent handle for my R41 head. I own a couple of other larger handles, but there is no comparison between the designs and workmanship of those handles and UFO's, so it looks like there's a Goliath or Goliath XL in my future as well.

My Kaiser was $73 shipped to the U.S. The Goliath XL will be a few dollars more (6 Euros). Once ordered, you should have it in 2-3 weeks.

Very nice looking handles but how do they compare to Bob's razor works handles?

I guess it was just a matter of time before someone asked that question; I'm sure many people have been wondering the same thing. The workmanship is equal to Bob's but he doesn't have the range of styles that Bob had. I would also say that Bob's Bull Mastiifs were a touch more elegant and UFO's Kaiser/Godzilla/Goliaths a bit more brawny. I have a Kaiser that I like very much and I'm sure I'll be ordering another handle from him soon.

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, cooncatbob made his handles of brass, and the UFO handles are made of stainless steel. All beautiful.

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, cooncatbob made his handles of brass, and the UFO handles are made of stainless steel. All beautiful.

You can get the UFO in red bronze according to the web site. Or did they discontinue this? I was looking to get one like this, as they are a little heavier, and IMO prettier. I am awaiting an e-mail response from them (they don't seem to work weekends,. who can blame them).

Top Bottom