What's new

Cella poster?

I was looking at the Cella soap box and was thinking about what a fantastic image it contains. I wondered if prints of this image exist in order to frame and place in my bathroom. I suppose I could always have one made, but if there is already a product out there it would be easier to just purchase that.

I was actually going to cut the picture from the box and frame it, but I was lazy and didn't. Agreed, though...great image.

I think that's a great idea. If you find one, post it here. I looked on Google images, but couldn't find anything large enough.

This isn't large, but is this the picture you are referring to?
proxy.php

I don't feel so bad, then. I cut the box apart, and the better side (the image is on both sides) is at the framers right now. It will frame up nicely for a small picture to hang in the bathroom right by the shave cabinet.

SWMBO likes it a lot. It has that old time European feel to it. I'll post a pic once I pick it up.

I don't feel so bad, then. I cut the box apart, and the better side (the image is on both sides) is at the framers right now. It will frame up nicely for a small picture to hang in the bathroom right by the shave cabinet.

SWMBO likes it a lot. It has that old time European feel to it. I'll post a pic once I pick it up.

What a great idea - please do post a pic.

If anyone is interested in a better picture I could try and make a high res scan of the box. That way you would have a nice quality to enlarge the pictur.

Just PM or reply here if interested.

Bye,

Eric

I was looking at the Cella soap box and was thinking about what a fantastic image it contains. I wondered if prints of this image exist in order to frame and place in my bathroom.

you are great!!!!!the image of cella is very pretty and very nice

I have never tried Cella but after seeing the print and reading about it I might just have to try it out.

If you can do the Arko guy that would be wonderful :biggrin1:

Thanks, Brian

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
That reminds me... I have the boxes from Cella, P.160, and Vito's sent to me by DogHair just before I moved a short while ago. Now that I'm settled in, I need to dig them up and get them framed... which is why they were sent to me in the first place.

Top Bottom