What's new

Truefitt and Hill Brush

Has anybody here used one of their tiny brushes. It makes my C&E brush look huge but the more I think about it that might be a good thing. It would really allow you to get lather only where you want it. My only concern with a brush that small would if you could build a lather in a reasonable time with it. Now I'm not planning on buying it anytime soon, just curious.

Had purchased them from Ashford.com which no longer carries them, and 2 with brass handles from Sierra Trading Post-which no longer carries them at great prices. They are silvertip & make lots of lather depending on what one uses soaps/creams & consistency & water all play a role.

I just sold one (Carlton, Super Badger) that I bought from drugstore.com. I was very happy with it, but I'm also happy with my B&B brush, so I decided one needed to go. I'm mainly a cream guy, but I never had any problems with it.

I do believe that Vulfix made my brush. If not, then someone made the handle look exactly like a Vulfix. Your wallet may be better served tracking down the Vulfix equivalents.

Vulfix #375 vs T&H Carlton

Top Bottom