What's new

Derby Blade Bargain

Howard strikes back!!!
It's a razor blade price war.
It makes me wonder how mich these guys are paying for these. At prices this low they can not be making much money.

Jim Thompson said:
Howard strikes back!!!
It's a razor blade price war.
It makes me wonder how mich these guys are paying for these. At prices this low they can not be making much money.

No but and at 100 blades a pop...while they are building a client base...it won't be immediately!

Randy

Sam said:
I got some feathers from pauldog but I prefer them over the Derby. Considering 100 is like $24, not all that much more and still a bargain
I'm with you. The only important characterisitics in blades are sharpness and longevity. Everything else comes from the user. If you're willing to make the adjustment for the sharpness, nothing else can compare.

After nearly 50 years of DE shaving I consider the Feathers the one greatest improvement in my shaving. I've tried them all, except the Derby blades (which I've ordered). I couldn't resist at ten cents a blade.

I just ordered 200 blades this morning for $24 shipped. This price from dssokhey is good today through 4pm pacific time. I think Howard has them for $11.88/100 w/ free shipping.

Go get 'em while you can; these prices are truely rare to see.:001_smile

Top Bottom