What's new

Old Spice Champion.

I picked this up today for £7.

Anyone ever heard of it? The fragrance is very hard to put a finger on.

proxy.php

I saw this on Ebay, and am intrigued by it. Is the bottle glass, or plastic? I just purchased a bottle of Old Spice Whitewater, simply for the super cool glass (see through) bottle. :w00t:

I believe the Champion is a new fragrance, created only for a tie in to the Olympic Games.

I saw this on Ebay, and am intrigued by it. Is the bottle glass, or plastic? I just purchased a bottle of Old Spice Whitewater, simply for the super cool glass (see through) bottle. :w00t:

I believe the Champion is a new fragrance, created only for a tie in to the Olympic Games.

It's a Glass bottle (Same size as the Whitewater which i also own, very nice btw) and has a kind of herbal aroma to it. Very odd.

You can get some of the range in the US. I've seen deodorant, body spray, and I think that there's a body wash too. However, the glass bottle AS is not available in the US. I emailed P&G about it and they said that there are no plans to sell it here.

You can get some of the range in the US. I've seen deodorant, body spray, and I think that there's a body wash too. However, the glass bottle AS is not available in the US. I emailed P&G about it and they said that there are no plans to sell it here.

And I repeat! :cursing:

I saw the body wash in Walmart today. Scent was nothing special, IMO.

Typical P&G response ... I've also seen the body wash... deo + spray here.

So the Champion scent is P&G's limited addition release for the Summer Olympics ... Not a permanent thing

Top Bottom