What's new

Anyone tried the 2 minute shave?

I just gave this a shot. One days growth.

equipment: Krona with a new feather, speick stick, CH2, stopwatch

results: finished 1 min 48 sec. SAS some irritation, small nick by my adam's apple.

conclusion: unenjoyable. will not be attempting this again, even if i am in a hurry.

IceMan (the later years) "Had this baby up to Mach 3 yesterday!"
Copilot "You were going Mach 3 in a 737?"
IceMan "I was shaving with a Mach 3! When you're shaving with a Mach 3, there's no time to think! If you think you're dead!!!"

I can shave in under 10 minutes (with a straight, I renounced DE about a year ago) if I'm in a rush, if I don't have that time to spare then I don't bother shaving

Thanks for all posts & tips guys...as a newbie i will certainly be taking my time to begin with and then hopefully build up to a time/speed im comfortable with. I never realistically thought i could get it down to 2 mins but just wanted put the question out there seeing as the Jagger website seemed to think it was possible

After four years, my shaves are actually taking a bit longer, strectching from about 15 minutes, to about 20.

Maybe I'm just slowing down as time goes on, or I'm becoming more discerning as to the quality of the shave.

I could probably do a two minute DE shave, but it wouldn't look or feel much different than not shaving at all.

i face lather=1 minute

Toggle w Astras blade 1 pass at 8 setting= 30 seconds

xtg at 4 setting = 30

total time=2minutes

Top Bottom