What's new

Schick Magazine Injector Razor

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks for posting this. I have a couple of these -- an open-comb and a solid guard bar -- and they give pretty good shaves!
-- Chet

I was surprised when I opened the razor case and the instructions were in there along with a NOS blades/canister. Sometimes things work out in your favor. I figured the B&B'ers would enjoy seeing this.

Yes, thanks. Just what I was looking for. I am missing the magazine, empty or with blades, in my razor. Have to keep looking, I guess if I want to try and shave with the razor.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Yes, thanks. Just what I was looking for. I am missing the magazine, empty or with blades, in my razor. Have to keep looking, I guess if I want to try and shave with the razor.

You can load a modern blade directly to the magazine repeater's head, you just need to be careful not to dull it by dragging while loading.

OK, I will try that for the fun of it. Why not?? The whole loading and function of the original process does remind me of many years ago and the old 22 rifle repeaters?

That's really cool, thanks for sharing that!

I didn't realize the old ones used stripper clips, instead of the magazine like the newer singleshot ones.

This would be really helpful as a STICKY thread over in the Single Edge section.

Top Bottom