What's new

Lime Creams

I actually prefer the Vulfix over my CF. I think it's the scent of the Vulfix actually smelling like limes that does it for me. The price is amazing too.

I just ordered the Vulfix Sicilian Lime cream. I can't wait to receive it.

brucered

System Generated
Is DHR Arlington considered lime or lemon scent?
I'm asking because to me it has the nicest citrus scent I've tried.

it does have a citrusy scent (and is do up next for me, if i can put away the NB Signature), but no where near say QCS Key Lime, which is straight up Lime...i have a sample of CF Lime headed my way, then i'll decide if the CF is worth the markup over the QCS...i'm worried it will :shifty:

brucered

System Generated
well, kids are outside playing, supper is in the oven, so i whipped up a test lather of Arlington...WOW, i forgot how good it as.

i was PIF'd a partial puck of the soap and have used it a few times and can see it become a great summer soap, with the refreshing scent..plus it lathered up a thick, creamy storm of lather with little to no effort

well, kids are outside playing, supper is in the oven, so i whipped up a test lather of Arlington...WOW, i forgot how good it as.

i was PIF'd a partial puck of the soap and have used it a few times and can see it become a great summer soap, with the refreshing scent..plus it lathered up a thick, creamy storm of lather with little to no effort

When I started into wet shaving, Arlington was one of my early purchases and has remained in my rotation. The scent and
performance are outstanding.

Top Bottom