What's new

My ever growing collection. Pics.

Not nearly as many as some, but a good "start". I had to buy bigger box yesterday as it's obvious the collection will be growing. It's cedar and I will be constructing removeable cedar trays so I can stack'em up.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I wish. Nope it's that darned Sansouccie(sp?). Shaves good, just not a great manufacturer's finish. TI's aren't in the budget for a while lol.

Very nice. What's the round point in the middle row on the top? TI?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Nice collection! I am a mildly surprised you don't have Bismarck in there, since all the larger collections seem to have one. I also think it is time for you to take a foray into Kamisori!! :lol:

What do you use for rust prevention?

Actually, the Bismarck was one of the first straights I wanted when I just started out, but at the time lack of money wouldn't allow it. Now I can find I can live without it. The kamisoris are a different story. They have been calling to me in a very loud "voice" lately. It's hard to decide when you want everything. :wacko: Using Rem oil for rust prevention for now.

Nice collection! I am a mildly surprised you don't have Bismarck in there, since all the larger collections seem to have one. I also think it is time for you to take a foray into Kamisori!! :lol:

What do you use for rust prevention?

Last edited:
I have two that I go to regularly The Boker with the black scales and ivory/celluloid(?) covered tang and the Morris Red Imp. Both are excellent shavers with the Boker being number one. I would use the SK1, but man oh man I just hate to use something so nice. I've used it once and it's just as awesome as the Boker.

Nice collection there!

...So what's your favorite? :shifty:

Yes, I do use all of them except the little Torrey. It's just a collectible I had to have when I saw it. Also, now that I think about it, I haven't used the Wostenholm either only because I haven't gotten around to honing it.

Nice collection. Do you use them all?

very nice collection... the sansoucci's were a source of confusion for me... they looked okay, but something bothers me about them..

interesting box... be careful with inserts, that none slip or fall...

They're my favorite as far as collecting goes. I almost dislocated my thumb reaching into my pocket when the dealer told me $20.00 for the black handled John Barber.

That's a very nice looking collection. God to see that you've gone for some genuine antiquee blades as well.

Top Bottom