What's new

Help me decide.

Which After Shave Should I Buy Tomorrow?

• Musgo Real Splash

• C&E Balm

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm headed to the local soap shop tomorrow to pick up some aftershave which will likely be used this summer. They have a 15% off sale tomorrow only so I'm committed to buying from there.

My choices are a C&E balm or Musgo Real Splash. I like splashes in the summer when it's hot but I'm not opposed to a balm as long as it doesn't feel heavy. I'm not a fan of alcohol burn but I've heard that Musgo Real is pretty mild in this regard.

OK gents, what's your vote?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I found the Musgo sample I had to be very nice. I have not tried any C&E products yet, so you can probably guess which way i voted.

I also had a sample of Musco and I liked it alot,the only balms I'd consider in the summer are 444,Feather Kanwa,TSD aftershave milk.I've used Proraso aftershave balm in the summer but that might be to heavy for most.The C&E is nice but I also found it to be a tad heavy.

I didn't care for the Musgo Real as much as I'd hoped. I think it's the patchouli. Agree with the need for splash. Let me know if you find one better than Speick.

Well, today is the day. Which one are you going to get. Are you going with the majority vote, or are you going to ask for a recall?

Oh no! Not a another recall. I'm so sick of political ads!

I really don't know. When I get there I'll check out the scent of each and decide then. I'm actually leaning toward a balm because as of late splashes haven't been working well for me, even when it's been 75 out.

I wound up getting the Sienna. TWGW didn't like the scent of the Musgo splash, neither did I really.

Top Bottom