Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BTAD Anyone else suffer from this?

Here you go Frank. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEjF-MzzqaE

This is the only video on the entire internet that helped me get the loop through the back of the tie, and yes I watched them all when I was trying to teach myself how to tie one.
    -Derrick In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Never mind. I just nailed it. I had one step backwards. This helped put me right: http://artofmanliness.com/2012/04/16...strated-guide/
    The best navigators are not quite sure where they`re going until they get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
    Here you go Frank. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEjF-MzzqaE

This is the only video on the entire internet that helped me get the loop through the back of the tie, and yes I watched them all when I was trying to teach myself how to tie one.
    I wish I started with that video. That's the part I couldn't visualize, and every other video I watched seem to gloss over it. I also like how he was actually able to show what is going on behind the knot.
    The best navigators are not quite sure where they`re going until they get there.

Images

Gentlemen, it's time to bump this thread with today's new summer tie:

Sorry for the bad pic...
    Trahit sua quemque voluptas - Virgil He saw a lawyer killing a viper on a dunghill hard by his own stable; And the Devil smiled, for it put him in mind of Cain and his brother Abel. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge [COLOR=#0000ff]Steward in the Darkroom and SOTD Forums[/COLOR]

Images

And today's offering:

Trahit sua quemque voluptas - Virgil He saw a lawyer killing a viper on a dunghill hard by his own stable; And the Devil smiled, for it put him in mind of Cain and his brother Abel. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge [COLOR=#0000ff]Steward in the Darkroom and SOTD Forums[/COLOR]

Images

Quote Originally Posted by BRuhling View Post
    Gentlemen, it's time to bump this thread with today's new summer tie:

Sorry for the bad pic...
    I love this one!
    -josh

Images

Did not know about this thread or would have posted my tie from church this morning. I just picked up some vintage ties from the bay and wore a brown striped one this morning. I have a BTL tie that my wife got me for valentine's day two years ago. will have to pick up a new one for Easter this year. Keep the pics coming, I really enjoy them.

Knock

So am I the only one that still has the btad? I refuse to say I suffer, I enjoy them too much. Included is an image of my flop of bowties (swmbo has decided that a collective of bowties is called a flop)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C360_2014-02-13-19-07-42-009.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	413504

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567