What's new

Supermax ultimate shaving cream

I have all 3 varieties menthol,lemon-lime,classic the contract manufacturer is freshup cosmetics in bulgaria

I've tried menthol and lemon-lime one is becoming my favorite I love mentholated shaving creams cooling effect is great and scent is genuine menthol and Lemon-Lime is just like the real fresh citrus squeezed i really like it but the classic only disappointing is the scent just like a plain soapy scent.

supermax recently reformlated the classic with bee product called Propolis if you are allergic or sensitive bee products this one may not be for you.

I didn't know there were Super Max creams like that. It seems Super Max has a ton of products that you just can't find anything out about them online. Nothing concrete anyway. I have some Super Max foam-in-a-can that was made in Mexico for Super Max Canada.

I've tried Classic, great performer and I really like the barbershop scent. Haven't yet found the menthol version yet but might be getting some in a week or two, heard good things about it.

I think Supermax is a contract brand using whoever is closer to the point of distribution which means things can vary depending on what country you purchase it from. No eveidence of this, just an opinion since they are so worldwide and as you state there is no one website to find out about the products. The blades are also diverse with many different packages.

Fresh Up makes some good stuff. I had a deal with them for Amigo and Aspsis but they backed out at the last minute demanding a container as opposed to the pallet of mixed goods I wanted. They have milky balm, liquid splash, and tube aftershaves in addition to several creams. I have a bunch of samples I enjoy using from them.

I have all 3 varieties menthol,lemon-lime,classic the contract manufacturer is freshup cosmetics in bulgaria

I've tried menthol and lemon-lime one is becoming my favorite I love mentholated shaving creams cooling effect is great and scent is genuine menthol and Lemon-Lime is just like the real fresh citrus squeezed i really like it but the classic only disappointing is the scent just like a plain soapy scent.

supermax recently reformlated the classic with bee product called Propolis if you are allergic or sensitive bee products this one may not be for you.

FYI propolis is a waxy/tary substance that bees make from tree sap to seal the air-leaks in the hive. Yes, all products that use it always caution people who are allergic to bees to be cautious, but I've used a few different products with bee propolis, from hand creams to car waxes, and I'm seriously allergic to bee stings.

Of course, YMMV, and I'd still at least "bee" a little cautious if you are allergic like I am.

I've looked at the ingredients list for the Classic cream here in the UK - propolis isn't shown. Does it go under a different name?

This stuff is an absolute bargain, even cheaper than a tube of Palmolive. You can smell the tea tree in it, which is probably not to everyone's preference, but it lathers really easily.

I've looked at the ingredients list for the Classic cream here in the UK - propolis isn't shown. Does it go under a different name?

This stuff is an absolute bargain, even cheaper than a tube of Palmolive. You can smell the tea tree in it, which is probably not to everyone's preference, but it lathers really easily.

The ones we get in the UK are the old formula. I paid 29p for mine, very good lather but irritated my skin.

Last edited:
I just got a tube of the 'old formula' Classic, not tried it yet but it is in Poundland at the moment. I'll see if I like it tonight and report back later.

I have the 3 old formula versions,great lather and nice scent with all of them.I don't think super-max Bulgaria has any connection to the other chinese ,indian or other supermax brands

I have the 3 old formula versions,great lather and nice scent with all of them.I don't think super-max Bulgaria has any connection to the other chinese ,indian or other supermax brands

I was led to believe that Supermax was Malaysian company that uses other 3rd party manufacturers to make it's international brands.

I used this for the first time today. TBH I found it to be a little disappointing. The consistency of the cream seemed a bit on the thin side. It appeared to lather well enough in my bowl, but when I worked it on my face the lather didn't have the thick creaminess I was expecting. I didn't find it to be particularly cushioning either and I was left feeling a tad irritated around the jaw line. I used my regular razor (Muhle R89), my normal blade (Wilkinson Sword Classic) and my favourite brush (Body Shop Synthetic). I'm thinking that I might have had my brush too wet to begin with. So at this stage I am going to perservere with this cream and try and adjust my lathering technique accordingly. It would be unfair to pass any kind of judgement against Supermax cream until I have tried it many times over.

I have to say that the scent of the cream is quite appealing. It is kind of a barber shop type aroma.

Heres picture of all 3 tubes supermax ultimate great products and awesome aroma, I begin to like classic variant and ingredients list for menthol variant no parabens in all 3 contains aloe vera , tea tree oil and Vit E.

Attachments

• $DSC00004.jpg
    $DSC00004.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 241
  • $DSC00032.jpg
    $DSC00032.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 246
the Ultimate Super-Max web page has dropped these tubed creams,sadly !! they were very good creams at a bargain price.

I have the SuperMax Classic and Menthol creams. Even the Classic says it contains menthol but I honestly don't feel even the slightest hint of it. The Menthol version is not a face-freezer but it definitely has a cooling sensation.

The first comment of 2017 on this thread,

Fresh-Up Cosmetics in Varna, Bulgaria does NOT make these creams. They distribute them but that's it. I was told this by a Bulgarian gentleman in another group. They are not shown on the Fresh-Up website but they are sold there and very cheaply. I also noticed that Super-Max is a big company and they have offices all over India, Europe, as well as the Middle East.

In 2012 the pictures above were properly exposed with bright vibrant color, they sure look dark now, what causes that ?

Top Bottom