What's new

Pocket watch pouch

I just got my first pocket watch (posted in another thread) and I need some sort of pouch to carry it in my uniform (no watch pocket). I am looking for something to hook on my belt that will hold the watch secure but still lets me get it in and out easily. The Charles-Hubert looks good but it seems like it would put a lot of stress on the watch snapping the snap every time you get it out. Anyone have any suggestions on a reasonably priced pouch for my watch?

There's nothing I can think of that would hold it securely and allow you to get it out easily. Do you have a Tailor on camp who could make you up something from some webbing material or something?

Congratulations on your new Howard Breadstick! I am very fond of the Howard watches.

Is it possible to carry the watch in your breast pocket? These watches are not very rugged and swinging around on your belt may not be the very best option.

Nid Hog, I spent literally hours last night looking for something like that. I found a Swiss Army pouch like that but it was closed face and had no belt loop. I'll have to e-mail them to see what size it is.

Jim, that would be a great option but I sewed my pockets down except the hip and back pockets on the pants. I might have to seam rip one of them open and put some velcro on it.

Top Bottom