What's new

Has Anyone Tried I Coloniali A/S or EDT?

Good evening gents. More than any other product this brand has stirred my acquisition disorders. Shave soap in a terracotta bowl? With mango in the scent combination no less. Aftershave with rhubarb extract? And then this chap ups and posts this photo in a thread in the shave soap forum the other day.

attachment.php

Isn't that one of the nicest looking bottles of edt you've seen in a long while? Very old school and classy. Unfortunately I think it is discontinued but I am on the lookout for a NOS bottle somewhere.

Anyroad, I just wondered if one of you lads had used either the a/s or edt and could comment on the performance and scent.

Cheers, Todd

Indeed this is a classic which has been discontinued... The line carries today 2 different after shave, both of them fantastic! The Mango Oil After Shave Balm and the After Shave Emulsion with Rhubarb... You can find them at bodybathshop.com or smallflower.com or in some apothecaries around New York and Chicago... As for the EDT, I leave it to someone else to comment... I have never tried it!
Happy shaving!
Joe

Thank you Joe for the nice reply. I can tell you this line from J&E Atkinson has been tempting me since I first saw it. And since I have managed to put a significant dent in my aftershave stock these have to be given consideration.

Cheers, Todd

Top Bottom