What's new

Valobra Lavanda Thread

I thought I'd start an official "Valobra - Crema di sapone purissima" thread as opposed to hijacking the Almond one any longer. :001_unsur

My Valobra Lavanda showed up today. Looks and smells great....almost a spicy lavender if you can call it that.

Mine is still at work, but I'll post a test lather in a day or so and the results after I try it.

Please post your lather pics, personal container pics, results, likes, dislikes in here.

Attachments

• $107_0.jpg
    $107_0.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Is seems that there's a raving Italian fever running on B&B... :cool2:

How could I resist the Italian shaving products, Marco? They are reasonably priced, smell great, and work great too.

For me, after using Proraso Green (in the tube) and Pre/Post cream, they both have the permanent place in my rotation. Now I'm looking too add some Italian shaving soap/cream to keep them company. :001_cool:

Was hoping mine would show up today, but no dice. Does it come wrapped in a cardboard box like regular Valobra crema or is it in some kind of plastic container?

Was hoping mine would show up today, but no dice. Does it come wrapped in a cardboard box like regular Valobra crema or is it in some kind of plastic container?

tim and i opted for BULK, to save on shipping, so ours was just bagged. we manged to get a little more soap under the 500g weight (for cheap shipping), and then just used our own containers.

tim and i opted for BULK, to save on shipping, so ours was just bagged. we manged to get a little more soap under the 500g weight (for cheap shipping), and then just used our own containers.

I wonder if that's what I'll get. I never discussed anything like that with them, I just asked if they could reduce the shipping fee somehow, which they did.

I'm sure some of European members have. It's not going to perform any different than regular Valobra soft soap...only the scent is different. I like Valobra, and I like Lavender, which is why I ordered it.

The anticipation is killing me, but it's tempered somewhat by having 4 other soaps or creams I haven't tried yet.

brucered, have you had a chance to try it yet?

The anticipation is killing me, but it's tempered somewhat by having 4 other soaps or creams I haven't tried yet.

brucered, have you had a chance to try it yet?

nope not yet. i test lathered it tonight, with great results. i was breaking in a boar so pulled it out.

lathered easily and looked and smelled great. it's just not up for rotation yet...like you, too many others on the go, that haven't been used yet.

View attachment 216776

Well, mine arrived at the weekend and I used it this morning. It has the usual excellent performance from Valobra, but I never thought I'd say this but I hate the scent. I'm a huge fan of Italian soft soaps, adore the almond and menthol versions, even a fan of Lavender, but this one doesn't please me at all.

Top Bottom