What's new

Your top five soaps?

Mine go in this order:

Cella - an evening with Cella and I just shave the cares away.

La Toja Stick - What a great little stick of fragrance and luxury lather

Speick - I love the fragrance, its orange color and great lather.

Palmolive Shave Stick - No perfume smell, just a clean pleasent scent. My face feels great when I use this stick.

Arko Shave Stick - I enjoy the smell, its lather is legendary and I just enjoy all things Arko.

D. R. Harris Arlington(soap), La Toja stick, Cella, P.160, AK 1868(Tub)
sometimes I wonder what kind of soap I would get if I mixed Arlington, La Toja, and Cella together and make a new soap... La Cellington...

$DSCF1060.jpg

Going through some new soaps right now. This will change the order. Wednesday I received Razorock Third Eye and King Louis soaps. I have been using the Third Eye since Thursday morning. Right now I can list my top 4. MWF, Cella, Razorock Third Eye and Mama Bears. If King Louis is as good as I think it will be, it will be in there as well. The Razorock is seriously good!!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Cella
Arko
MWF
Tabac
VDH

Several vintage soaps as well among faves, but won't list them since they are discontinued. :)

1. DR harris Arlington & Marlborough CREAMS
2. Arko SOAP
3. Proraso White tub SOAP
4. Cella
5. Tabac

Honorable mention
Palmolive sticks, VDH deluxe

The top 5 seem to be a moving target. MdC recently left my top 5. The 2 that have been getting a lot of use lately are Valobra stick and Dr. Selby. Add Tabac, D.R. Harris and MWF and you have this weeks top 5.

Last edited:
I have never used Tabac or MWF but they seem to be the two most mentioned soaps in this top 5 list. These two soaps have been the standard on this forum as you can go back and read threads as old as 2006 and you see Tabac and MWF. Lot of other soaps were mentioned also, but some are hardley mentioned now.

I have barely tried 5 lol, but four are soaps.

Mama Bears Vanilla
Razorock Cacao
Mama Bears Natural Mentholated
Mama Bears Lilac Ice
TOBS Rose

Those are all I own and the TOBS is the only cream, there all really nice, but the TOBS Rose is sort of musky I think, might grow on me I suppose :)

Top Bottom