What's new

What's in your pocket today?

The Lamy 2000 .8mm stub and the Lamy Logo bold spent the week in my pocket. The bold worked under the document camera and the stub did everything else. Great week. The kids all want a fountain pen.

All three general music classes have learned Getty-Dubay Cursive and are using same. It's been a great week. 72 kids are writing cursive!

I have my Pilot Custom Heritage 92
And for some reason I grabbed my Franklin Christoph 03, which is only odd because it ran out last night and I flushed it without reloading it so it an empty pen
:facep:

More than one, actually, but for some reason I've been using my Montblanc Noblesse almost exclusively the past few days. Its minimalist design just appeals to me. You wouldn't think a fountain pen this slim would be comfortable to write with at length, but for me, it is.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
1930's Sheaffer Jr, superb cheap Hero iron-gall ink

1980's Pelikan 250, MonteVerde blue

Last edited by a moderator:
$IMG_20140909_154859.jpg
the return of the Conklin
CH92

Zebra F-301. It's the only pen I dare bring to work. Pens are hot commodities and end up getting taken if you're not paying attention. I wouldn't dare bring one of my nice FPs.

All the pens that I have inked, actually. L-R Eversharp Skyline with Pilot Blue-Black, Montblanc Noblesse with Montblanc Midnight Blue, Pilot Custom Heritage 92 with Sailor Jentle Doyou.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Nothing fancy today, syngent has all my good pens. :001_rolle (I wish!)
Kaweco Sport, eyedroppered with Quink blue-black.

after being evil yesterday having my Crystal Swirl in pocket when meeting up with RockViper,

Today I have my FC 03 this time with ink in it
and my Pilot Justus 95

Top Bottom