Attachments

• $pen photos 001.jpg
    $pen photos 001.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 105

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Morrison "The Tourist" used all week time to clean. ink is Parker blue black

Very nice Rango. Welcome to B&B and the Nib!

For me it was green pens with blue ink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I love the look of it, but it needs work. 1/2 of the tipping material is a little larger than the other, so I have to twist the pen like an oblique nib to get good ink flow. I'll likely have Greg Minuskin grind it to a broad stub, then put it in my Model 65 if it fits.

I'm finding that modern Broad nibs aren't my thing. I prefer stub, fine and some medium nibs. I may try to scrounge up a fine steel nib for the Model 40Po. I'm using this pen with a small notebook or small planner, so a finer nib would be better.

This is my third F-C pen, and the craftsmanship is fantastic.

-Andy

You can kinda see the angle of the nib in the pic...so use it as an oblique!

Diplomat Magnum Soft Touch (F) with included cartridge (looks like J. Herbin Eclat de Saphir)
Edison Beaumont (EF) w/J. Herbin Eclat de Saphir
Pilot VP (F) with Diamine Ancient Copper

Technically it's Thanksgiving now, at least by Eastern time. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I've been doing an unusual amount of writing, which means I've been emptying pens faster than usual. Just filled two new ones for today. Esterbrook M2, 9128 nib, Pilot Blue Black ink. Esterbrook SJ, 9668 nib, De Atramentis Aubergine.

this week was a Parker 45 fine nib and Quink blue black. Now to get more pie yummmmm

Attachments

• $IMG_0381.jpg
    $IMG_0381.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 48
Same as last time, but now with pictures. Esterbrook SJ, 9668 nib, De Atramentis Aubergine. Esterbrook M2, 9128 nib, Pilot Blue Black ink. I have a couple of other pens inked, but am not carrying them around today.

Attachments

• $sjm2.jpg
    $sjm2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom