What's new

What's in your pocket today?

$IMGP6857.jpg
Lamy 2000 14K-M nib/Iroshizuku Yama-Guri fountain pen ink

I have a co-worker who visited England, so he grabbed a bottle for me. I bought the pen in the same store that they filmed A Christmas Story at- Higbees at downtown Cleveland. Sadly, the store no longer exists- it was a great place
Enjoy your Blue - Black Pelikan ink..I think part of the fun is using banned things. Shame about that store but your pen is more memorable now.

Jinhao - JH250 (Chinese clone of something or another) but a surprisingly nice pen. Well weighted, good flow, and nice aesthetics as well. Excellent pen to give as a gift to someone who may be interested in fountains.

Note it's a temporary replacement for the Waterman Phileas that I used for the last 10 years. That one got retired,

*sigh* this thread is going to give me a terrible case of FPAD :bored::lol:

Right now is a Pelikan M150 (green/black cap, fine),M200 Cognac fine, M200 old style/blue marbled OB. Loaded respectively with Diamine Steel Blue, Blackstone Barrier Reef Blue and Blackstone Red Cashmere.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Started with a Nakaya Neo Standard but it simply wouldn't fit in the dumb pockets on this shirt so switched to a Nakaya Piccolo and even it only barely fits.

Top Bottom