What's new

What's in your pocket today?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
My old style (W. Germany) Pelikan M200 Eversharp nib loaded with iron gall blue-black

$IMGP6887.jpg
Parker 75 sterling silver cicele 14 K - F nib fountain pen/Graf von Faber-Castell Cobalt Blue fountain pen ink

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pelikan M200, Thornton's Luxury ink

This pen is relatively new but yet already has a fair amount of history ... it was given to me as a gift in Vienna, Austria about 2007. It was later dropped on the cobblestones in Hungary about 2011 and the cap cracked. Meanwhile it has had about 50 different nibs (and inks) tested in it. Then, in 2013 or so, Pelikan expert Dr. Osman Sumer gave me a gold cap nut from a 400 as we were working on some Pelikan 100 restorations. I've carried it around the world and to work as a regular part of my rotation. Currently has a 14K gold nib from the 1940s and will out-write just about any pen I own!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

This pen is relatively new but yet already has a fair amount of history ... it was given to me as a gift in Vienna, Austria about 2007. It was later dropped on the cobblestones in Hungary about 2011 and the cap cracked. Meanwhile it has had about 50 different nibs (and inks) tested in it. Then, in 2013 or so, Pelikan expert Dr. Osman Sumer gave me a gold cap nut from a 400 as we were working on some Pelikan 100 restorations. I've carried it around the world and to work as a regular part of my rotation. Currently has a 14K gold nib from the 1940s and will out-write just about any pen I own!

This might be an interesting thread idea. Something like "If These Pens Could Talk."

Beautiful pen, as always, Doug.:thumbup1:

Interesting pen story and thanks for sharing Doug.

Top Bottom