How many members IS Ouch?

How many memebers is Ouch?

• one, pure and simple

• two, he has a split personality

• 5-20, he's a mob

• How many members is he "not"

• His real name is Art

Results are only viewable after voting.
he's obviously THE mob. He's from "New Jersey", he seems to have an interest in every single possible hobby known to man, and he even offered to make me a new pair of boots. When I tried to refuse, he said it wasn't possible.

I've often never wondered this.

However, now that I'm thinking about it, all that is "Ouch" cannot be contained in one person.
It's just not possible....is it?

he's obviously THE mob. He's from "New Jersey", he seems to have an interest in every single possible hobby known to man, and he even offered to make me a new pair of boots. When I tried to refuse, he said it wasn't possible.

Sounds like Chuck Norris :scared:

Youse people don't know nuttin. All I know when Ouch went to buy a car he was really disappointed in the trunk... He said something like " way to small, youse can only cram 2 bodies in there"

Now you have gone and done it. The anti-ouch crusaders are out in force again. They were sleeping sound until...

$ss_01-101472851.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sheesh, don't you guys know nuttin? Ouch it THE Moderator. There are no other Moderators; only Ouch. Ouch sits in front of his PC 23 hours and 57 minutes a day posting under numerous names; he only needs 3 minutes of sleep a day, and doesn't even take that most days. He knows all; he sees all; he does all. I think he may be most of the members here. Be careful what you ask. You may not like the answer.

EDIT: Ouch just told me that he is me too. Now I'm confused.

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Sheesh, don't you guys know nuttin? Ouch it THE Moderator. There are no other Moderators; only Ouch. Ouch sits in front of his PC 23 hours and 57 minutes a day posting under numerous names; he only needs 3 minutes of sleep a day, and doesn't even take that most days. He knows all; he sees all; he does all. I think he may be most of the members here. Be careful what you ask. You may not like the answer.

I am Ouch #36. The secret is out, the rest of us do not really exist.

Top Bottom