What's new

Kamisori Korner

現在日本剃刀に夢中 - LOL, me too and i don't even have one yet!

FYI, I've been resisting the temptation to try/use a Kamisori, despite doing several emails with Jim Rion, a huge eastern razor enabler=:) Still, it looks like a lot of fun:001_005:

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.

I like this. If anything breaks my purchase sabbatical, it might just be a sweet kamisori. The two I have are pretty nice, so far.

I have joined the kamisori kollective. Thanks to Telly, I have purchased a Henkotsu. I'll have to wait until March in order to try it, as it's being sent to my parents' house (delivery here is unreliable), and they live in another state. I will be honored to have this blade take my blood.

i have joined the kamisori kollective. Thanks to telly, i have purchased a henkotsu. I'll have to wait until march in order to try it, as it's being sent to my parents' house (delivery here is unreliable), and they live in another state. I will be honored to have this blade take my blood.
nice!

Anything on stropping?
I know that they used to be stropped on the palm, but can you do this exclusively or should you use linen or leather now and again, and if so can you just use linen and hand?
Does anyone here use just their hand?

Top Bottom