What's new

My Shave Den - a Marriage saver

I don't have any issues with my wife. We bought a new house recently--our master bath has two separate sinks. One of them is all mine and my shaving stuff. I have the counter top and one drawer for all my supplies!

$Counter.jpgx

$Storage Drawer.jpgx

x

I thhink he could have a sleepover for all the members of B & B and we could all shave in the morning, probably wouldn't put a dent in his collection. Man that is a great shave den.

What a jolly idea, old sport! Would be a great way to meet some interesting characters and learn some new tricks. :thumbup:

Even though there's a bit of thread necromancy here that is one AWESOME stash!

My wife puts up with every new hobby I bring in. But that's about it, she just puts up with it.

Thanks Rockero for the resurrection of the thread.
Pheew. What a den! I can´t even spot a toothbrush in there. I recall a dutch guy´s HUGE collection of Simpsons brushes some years ago but when it comes to software- I have honestly not seen anything like it:w00t:
I am of course also off showing it to my wife.

Been collecting stuff since 2007. It's a ton of fun. I really enjoy the Russian shave creams and Russian aftershaves, as well as many great Artisan products that seem to fly under the radar. (Prairie Creations, Kells, Dr. Selby, Honeybee) to name a few. It's amazing how much product is out there. I know I have acquired a bunch of stuff, because on a recent trip to Pasteur's in NYC, so much of it I now have. Guess it's my way of paying homage to boyhood memories of watching my father and grandfather shave and a way to preserve their memory and the great memories of barbershops, growing up and the like.

It is a great bonding, and way to create fond memories. My 11 year old has a couple inches in one of my cabinets for his brush, his soap, and his Maggard razor (without the blade, of course). I'm just as excited to "shave" with the boy, as he is to be a big man.

Top Bottom