What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
$nd.6427.jpg
I got a sample pack in the mail yesterday from Czech & Speake, so Oxford & Cambridge for me today. I am very particular about lavender fragrances, and this one really works for me. I like how the minty herbal notes mix with lavender. The lavender is blend of French and English varieties. My wife really likes this one on me, so that's a big plus!

proxy.php

Accords: Citrus, Fresh Spicy, Floral, Herbal, Rose
Notes: Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium, Lemon

The color is appropriate...lemons! AdCC opens with bold splash of fresh lemon. On my skin this fresh lemon openning is short lived and the lemons are gone in a matter of a couple minutes. For the next couple minutes I get a bit of dirty lavender and herbal notes before they are outstaged by the bergamot. About 10-15 minutes in and the spices come forward, but it is already getting difficult to pickup the notes and within the first hour this fleeting spicy floral citrus mix has vanished from my skin completely. This has to be the shortest lived frag that I have worn and I think even Nenuco lasts longer than this one.

AdCC fares a little better on clothing where it lasts for a couple hours with the fresh lemon note remaining on top with bergamot, spices and florals lingering in the background. But once again, I think Borsari Acqua Classica is far superior and a much better value.

Frag Week 25
Hermes Un Jardin en Mediterranee (2003) - Monday
Acqua Di Parma Colonia Assoluta (2003) - Tuesday
Borsari Acqua Classica (1870) - Wednesday
D R Harris Windsor (2012) - Thursday
Annick Goutal Eau de Sud (1996) - Friday
Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada (1912) - Saturday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom