What's new

Truefitt & Hill Classic Balm

Quick question- Is T&H classic unscented balm essentially the same as their ultimate comfort balm, save for being almost half the price for given volume?

I've tested the ultimate comfort balm, and found it to be very effective, just rather expensive for the amount you get, while the classic balm seems more reasonable to me.

Quick question- Is T&H classic unscented balm essentially the same as their ultimate comfort balm, save for being almost half the price for given volume?

I've tested the ultimate comfort balm, and found it to be very effective, just rather expensive for the amount you get, while the classic balm seems more reasonable to me.

To me there is a difference, you would need to decide if it is worth the price for your shin

Well, I know that the ultimate balm has, at first, a strong English Lavender odour, could you describe the classic balm smell? Or which of the two, to you, works the best?

I do wish that Truefitt & Hill offered a wider range of samples.

I really like the Classic Balm. It is very thick so you only need a dab. As for scent...hmmm...not much at all. I guess it follows along the MWF kind of scent.

I thought this was discontinued but I guess it follows along the Rose/Sandalwood Cream path. I assume it has to do with the T&H NA agreement.

I don't have any experience with the Ultimate Comfort so I can't help you out with the direct comparison.

Top Bottom