What's new

A Little Injector for you

I just wanted to show off a couple of the less commonly seen Injector models gracing my collection. The first one is a Type D (original Injector razor) from 1935 in the maroon "wax seal" Bakelite case, and the second is a G3 from 1946-1947, which is a fully gold plated model in a more upscale case than was traditionally seen with Injector razors.

As beautiful to look at as they are to shave with. :001_smile

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
What can I say???? Really beautiful! Someday . . . meanwhile I will content myself with the bakelite handle sans gold plate. Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I have been thinking about owning one of these and hope I stumble over one at a reasonable price.

Very pretty. I've got a couple of D types, but not that well preserved, and without the cases. The G2 and maybe a G3 are still on my wish list.

Apart from the way it looks, I like the way the D type head opens up for cleaning. That scissor handle is unique.

Those are beautiful razors & excellent photos. Thanks for posting them & letting us know about those models!

Apart from the way it looks, I like the way the D type head opens up for cleaning. That scissor handle is unique.

Without a doubt, the D is my favorite in both form and function. I have an uncased one that has lost all of its plating that is my user, and I had been looking for a collector grade model for quite some time.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Wow, pretty pictures, pretty razors and (blanked out). Thanks for the Injection!

Top Bottom