What's new

Talcs

Pinaud Talc is great.

Caswell Massey makes a fantastic Sandalwood talc. Top notch. Google Caswell Massey Talc.

Last edited:
...if you can get a hold of the Italian made Borotalco........ it is good stuff.......

........don't know how much it sells for in the States though........

I have bought some from London's Bathecary at http://www.shoplondons.com/, be prepared however, they sell all kinds of wonderful English shaving stuff...you have been warned. That said, I am currently using Pinaud clubman from CVS, cheap and great.

All the one's mentioned are great.

Mysore Sandalwood Talc is truly excellent and should be available for reasonable prices at any East Indian grocery store, as should Dabur lavender and Yardley jasmine talcs. I use all three of these from time to time. The Dabur is quite inexpensive, as I recall. I have not tried the Dabur sandalwood or the other flavors of Yardley, but would be curious as to what folks think of them.

Pick up some fun toothpastes, soaps, and shampoo bars while you are other there.

My 2 favorites...
proxy.php

I Just got my hands on the Dabur Sandalwood from Indian grocery store down the street and I think the smell is fantastic. I will say the ingredients say Sandalwood perfume where as I believe Mysore uses "true" sandalwood. Regardless, great fresh "sandalwood" scent
3.99 for a big bottle

Legion

Staff member
Imperial Leather is quite a good one. Easy to get just at the super market in Aus, but I'm not sure in the US.

I bought some of the Pens stuff from Shoplondons (BB and EF). It is nice enough but so lightly scented I don't think I will purchase it again once they run out.

Did I hear on this Forum that Old Spice aftershave Talc can be purchased in India? I sure would like to purchase some.

Top Bottom