What's new

Recommend an online shoe store

I recently bought a pair of Keen shoes and I like them a lot. The place I got them had only one pair of leather Keens... the rest were multi-colored, man made materials, hiking boot style. Fine, but not what I want. Any recommendations on where to buy, where you had a good experience, places to avoid etc.

Zappo's. Great customer service, free shipping both ways if you need to exchange sizes, and the prices are competitive.

Weird. I would have sworn I was in Haberdashery when I started this thread. Well, I guess a mod will move it. Thanks for the recommendations.

I've always had good luck at Zappos as well. I'm a weird size and I love being able to put in my size and only browse the shoes that will fit me. It's frustrating to go through a list of shoes and keep pulling up models I like only to find out they don't come in my size. Plus, they offer free, fast shipping and easy returns.

If you're looking for Keen's, then Sierra Trading Post is amazing. Before you buy, post something here. Their coupon system is tricky, but can result in good savings.

I'm wearing a $100.00 pair right now that I got for about $42.00. I love them.

+1 for Zappos. They have amazing customer service. Their website is easy to navigate for specific types/styles/sizes/price range.

Yep, Zappos if you're doing online. Returned many shoes there and no problems. Fast to ship out too.

Have to throw in a vote for zappos as well. Customer service is amazing, as is the free shipping. I don't find their prices to be all that great, however. I can get things locally for around the same price (well, plus tax of course) but sometimes on sale for cheaper. The upside of zappos is that they have such a huge selection that no place locally comes close to.

REI and Cabelas both sell keen as well. I've not ordered shoes from either, but have bought lots of stuff from both and always had good luck.

endless.com. I just ordered a pair of Allen Edmonds on Saturday and they arrived today...free shipping both ways.

Another vote for Zappos. Also, Nordstrom.com now has free shipping on every order. You can also return items via mail for free or in-store.

Top Bottom