What's new

DDH 4 PIF Combo for XMAS

I used Ebay for the first time today and learned that I cannot cancel my bids without jumping through hoops. My great ideal was to join a few auctions and back out after I had won the first one. Well to make a long story short, so far I have won three bids for a total of $100.00. The damage couuld reach $150.00.

To make myself feel a little better I have decided not to purchase anymore razors unless something breaks. To help me feel better, I will attempt to bring a little XMAS cheer to a few people.

I know postage is going to kill me but I wanted to spread the XMAS cheer as far as possible.

Guidelines:
1. Free shipping in CONUS only.
2. Sign up for only one of the 4 PIF's.
3. Please don't sign up if you already have these items.

How to enter:

1. Choose a desired PIF.
2. Think of a number from 1 to 100
3. Reply to this post with the PIF number and your guessed number.

EXAMPLE:

DDH
Check-in(DDH XMAS PIF03-68)

How the winners will e chosen:

The following procedure will be performed for each of the 4 PIF's separately:
On November 30, 2011 I will generate a random number between 1 and 100 with MS Access. I will then sort through all the replies and select all users who correctly guest the number for each PIF. I will then enter the users into my MS Access data base and each user will be assigned a random number between 1 and 5000. My program will then generate a random number between 1 and 5000 and cycle until a match is found(WINNER).

If no one guesses the correct number, I will enter all the users for the selected PIF into my MS Access application.

Last edited by a moderator:
DDH:

Very nice PIF. Also, a very nice job of turning a possible negative into a positive.

Please do not include me. Good luck to the contestants!

Don

Top Bottom